Information for the candidates concerning data processing
- On the grounds of the art. 13 par. 1 and 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation, dated 27 April 2016 (GDPR) please be informed that:Appliscale spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością seated in Krakow, address: ul. Prof. Michała Życzkowskiego 14, (31-864 ) Kraków, registered in the National Court Register under number: 0000592380, whose registry files are kept by the District Court for Kraków, XI Business Division of the National Court Register, tax number: 9452189348, REGON: 363291430
- Your data shall be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process. Procession shall be lawful on the basis of consent (art. 6 par. 1 l. a GDPR) and of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller such as pursuing claims and defending from them. (art. 6 par. 1 l. f GDPR).
Your data shall be storage for the duration of recruitment process you have applied for. In case of consent for procession of personal data for the purposes of the future recruitment your data shall be storage for 3 years as of provision of the recruitment documents. You data might be storage for the period of limitation of claims related with procession of your personal data for the purposes determined in the given consent.
- You data might be transferred to the third parties which process data by order of the Controller (e.g. IT companies).
- You have access to your data and you can rectify them, delete them, confine the scope of processing, object the processing, withdraw the consent at any time without the impact on the compliance with the law the processing which took place before the withdrawal.
- You have a right to submit a complain to the President of the Data Protection office, if there are grounds to claim the processing does not comply with the law.
- You data may be transferred to the third country (USA) if it is necessary due to agreements concluded by the Processor. Your data shall be protected properly due to the fact that European Commission confirmed the relevant standard of protection in DECISIONS COMMISSION IMPLEMENTING DECISION (EU) 2016/1250 of 12 July 2016 pursuant to Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the adequacy of the protection provided by the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield (notified under document C(2016) 4176). To get full information about the applied security standard please mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission of your data is voluntarily, however it mandatory for further proceeding.
- Regarding any issues concerning your data, please do not hesitate to mail us: email@example.com.