Information clause regarding data processing
On the grounds of the art. 13 par. 1 and 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation, dated 27 April 2016 (GDPR) please be informed that:
- Appliscale spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością seated in Krakow, address: ul. Prof. Michała Życzkowskiego 14, (31-864 ) Kraków, registered in the National Court Register under number: 0000592380, whose registry files are kept by the District Court for Kraków, XI Business Division of the National Court Register, tax number: 9452189348, REGON: 363291430;
- Your data shall processed in order to answer the given question and further correspondence. The procession shall be lawful on the basis of your consent (art. 6 par. 1 l. a GDPR)
- Your data shall be storage for the time mandatory to provide answer(s) to the given questions. Afterwards, it shall be deleted.
- You have access to your data and you can rectify them, delete them, confine the scope of processing, object the processing, withdraw the consent at any time without the impact on the compliance with the law the processing which took place before the withdrawal.
- You have a right to submit a complain to the President of the Data Protection office.
- You data might be transferred to the third parties which process data by order of the Controller (e.g. IT companies).
- Submission of your data is voluntarily, however it mandatory for further proceeding.
- Regarding any issues concerning your data, please do not hesitate to mail us: email@example.com.